DURATION: Approx. 5 hours
* These units have been superseded however they are still equivalent to the current releases. RTO’s have 12 months to transition to the new release. These units’ transition period ends on the 22/09/2021
Units of Competency
- RIICOM201E Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIRIS201E Conduct Local Risk Control
- RIIERR205D Apply Initial Response First Aid
- RIIWHS201E Work Safely & Follow WHS Policies & Procedures
- RIIGOV201E Comply with Site Work Processes/Procedures
- RIIERR302E Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203E Escape from Hazardous Situations Unaided
Mode of delivery
Online Refresher course completed via the Coal Train Learner Portal.
Previous certificate within five (5) years of the issue date and copy of a skills list/competency report or third party verification of currency.
Access to a computer, I pad or mobile device with secure internet connection and capability to complete the assessment online. Audio will also be required.
Please contact Coal Train for more information and bookings.