- Construction Skills Queensland
Construction Skills Queensland Funding
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
The objective of the CSQ Funding is to generally foster, promote, encourage, advance and assist in the acquisition and enhancement of the knowledge, skills, training and education of those persons employed in the Queensland building and construction industry.
Coal Train has been granted funding for the below Short Courses as well as Higher Level Skills.
We have also received funding for two new programs – Apprentice Advance Plus Short Courses and Apprentice Advance Plus – Higher Level Skills. These programs will provide funding to assist eligible Apprentices and Trainees during their apprenticeship or traineeship and in the first year following completion of their apprenticeship or traineeship to undertake further skills training, to assist them to be competitive in the market and essential to their future work.
CSQ Civil Construction Short Course Funding Amounts
- RIIMPO317F - Conduct roller operations - $500
- RIIMPO318F - Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations - $500
- RIIMPO319E - Conduct backhoe/loader operations - $500
- RIIMPO320F - Conduct civil construction excavator operations - $500
- RIIMPO321F - Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations - $500
- RIIMPO323E - Conduct civil construction dozer operations - $500
- RIIMPO324F - Conduct civil construction grader operations - $500
- RIIMPO325E - Conduct civil construction scraper operations - $500
- RIIMPO337E - Conduct articulated haul truck operations - $563
- RIIMPO338E - Conduct rigid haul truck operations - $563
- RIIWHS204D - Work Safely at Heights - $225
- RIIWHS202D - Enter and Work in Confined Spaces - $300
- RIIRIS301D - Apply Risk Management Processes - $240
- RIIRIS301E - Apply Risk Management Processes - $240
- RIICOM301D - Communicate Information - $225
- RIICOM301E - Communicate Information - $225
- RIIHAN301E - Operate Elevating Work Platform - $263
- RIICCM202D - Identify, Locate and Protect Underground Services - $225