- Construction Skills Queensland
Construction Skills Queensland Funding
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
The objective of the CSQ Funding is to generally foster, promote, encourage, advance and assist in the acquisition and enhancement of the knowledge, skills, training and education of those persons employed in the Queensland building and construction industry.
Coal Train has been granted funding for the below Short Courses as well as Higher Level Skills.
CSQ Civil Construction Short Course Funding Amounts
- RIIMPO317F - Conduct roller operations - $500
- RIIMPO318F - Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations - $505
- RIIMPO319E - Conduct backhoe/loader operations - $505
- RIIMPO320F - Conduct civil construction excavator operations - $505
- RIIMPO321F - Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations - $505
- RIIMPO323E - Conduct civil construction dozer operations - $505
- RIIMPO324F - Conduct civil construction grader operations - $505
- RIIMPO325E - Conduct civil construction scraper operations - $505
- RIIMPO337E - Conduct articulated haul truck operations - $569
- RIIMPO338E - Conduct rigid haul truck operations - $569
- RIIWHS204E - Work Safely at Heights - $225
- RIIWHS202E - Enter and Work in Confined Spaces - $300
- RIIRIS301E - Apply Risk Management Processes - $240
- RIICOM301E - Communicate Information - $227
- RIIHAN301E - Operate Elevating Work Platform - $266
- RIICCM202E - Identify, Locate and Protect Underground Services - $227
- RIIWMG203E - Drain and dewater civil construction site - $227