Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set Refresher
This course is for those who have previously held the four units from the TAESS00003 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set and want to upgrade to the current TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
DURATION: 1 Day
COURSE FEES: Total fee $350.00
* The TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set has been superseded by and is equivalent to the TAESS00021 Facilitation Skill Set. As per ASQA’s transition clause, RTO’s are able to deliver training, assessment and certification for this skill set until 07 December 2023.
Participants must supply a copy of their previous certificate listing the units TAEDEL301A, TAEASS401B, TAEASS402B and TAEASS403B
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
This skillset has four units of competency.
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instructions
This skill set is designed for trainers and assessor who deliver non-accredited training or work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training. The knowledge and skills attained in this course will allow the learner to undertake the role of and perform the duties of a workplace trainer and assessor.
On successful completion of this course, competent students will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skills Set which will list the above units of competency.
This skillset will provide credit towards TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.