DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
Units of Competency
- RIIHAN317F Conduct Roller Operations
A roller is a self-propelled or towed machined used for the primary purpose of compacting a variety of types of construction materials. It may be rubber tyred, smooth drum, padded drum or grip (open) face type.
This course offers the information and skills that you need to conduct roller operations including:
- Planning work requirements
- Work procedure and instruction
- Access and install equipment
- Clean up work area
Coal Train will provide all resources for the training including coffee, tea, and water. Participants will be required to bring their lunch, refrigeration and microwave will be supplied.
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Long Pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.