DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
Units of Competency
- RIIMPO318F Skid Steer Loader Operations
A skid steer loader is a self-propelled wheeled or tracked machine that turns by skidding or reversing the wheels or tracks on one side of the machine. It has a front mounted bucket supporting structure and linkage and is used to excavate, lift, transport and discharge material.
This course offers the information and skills that you need to conduct skid steer loader operations including:
- Planning and preparing work requirements
- Conducting routine checks
- Operating and relocating the skid steer
- Maintenance and other housekeeping tasks
Coal Train will provide all resources for the training including coffee, tea, and water. Participants will be required to bring their lunch, refrigeration and microwave will be supplied.
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Long Pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.