Certificate III in Hospitality SIT30616
This Course reflects the role of individuals who have a range of well-developed hospitality service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations. Using discretion and judgement, they will work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
The duration varies upon the delivery model. Typically, the course is delivered over 6 – 24 months
- Fee for Service (regular fee-paying students): $1500.00
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding is available for those who are eligible. Please contact our office for further information and eligibility requirements.
- User Choice Funding: This qualification is available as a Traineeship under the User Choice Program. Please contact our office for further details.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops.
Possible job titles include:
- espresso coffee machine operator
- food and beverage attendant
- front office assistant
- function attendant
- function host
- restaurant host
- senior bar attendant
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFIN001 Process financial transactions
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITHFAB003 Operate a bar
- SITHFAB001 Clean and tidy bar areas
- SITHFAB014 Provide table service of food and beverage
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources