Supervisor Training Program - Refresher
Online Training Edition
This skill set has been developed for participants looking to obtain a skill set enabling them to undertake the role of and perform the duties and position requirements of a Mine Safety & Health Representative as detailed in the Coal Mining Safety & Health Act 1999 and the Mining and Quarrying Safety & Health Act 1999.
DURATION: Approx. 6 hours
Units of Competency
- RIIRIS301E Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIIWHS301E Conduct Safety and Health Investigations
- RIICOM301E Communicate Information
Mode of delivery
Online Refresher course completed via the Coal Train Learner Portal.
Enrolling Students are required to submit the following:
- Your previous/current Supervisor Statement of Attainment which must be within five-years from the date of issue
- A copy of a completed JSA
- A copy of a completed shift report (completed by the participant)
- Completed and signed off Third Party Verification. There will be a downloadable form as part of the online assessment which will need to be completed and signed confirming communication and conveying work activity information electronically as part of your role. Alternatively, you can submit evidence of electronic communication of conveying work activity information.
Access to a computer, I pad or mobile device with secure internet connection and capability to complete the assessment online. Audio will also be required.
Please contact Coal Train for more information and bookings.