DURATION: 1 DAY + Log Book
Units of Competency
- RIIVEH201D Operate Light Vehicle
This course develops the participant’s skills and knowledge required to operate a light vehicle in the coal and metalliferous mining and extractive industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
This course offers the following information and skills that you need operate a light vehicle:
- Planning and preparing for operations
- Operating a light vehicle
- Carrying out operator maintenance
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Long Pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hat and sunscreen
- Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.