DURATION: 2-3 HOURS
This training applies to those looking to apply for a role within the hospitality industry. It aims to provide the student with knowledge on customer service and barista skills and applies to any hospitality organisation that serves espresso coffee beverages.
Participants will learn
- Coffee styles such as cappuccino, latte, flat white, piccolo, long black and ristretto
- Skills to set up, maintain and correctly use an espresso machine
- Milk styles and texturing
- Coffee roasting styles and product storage
- Coffee extraction and grind settings
- Tips and tricks for making great coffee
- Customer Service
Participants will receive a Statement of Completion for Basic Barista Training. Please note this course is nonaccredited and is not Nationally Recognised.