DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
Units of Competency
RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This course develops the participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations in civil construction. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front end loader operations
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Prepare to relocate the front end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Clear work area and dispose of or recycle materials process records
- Be able to read and write Basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Be Minimum of 17 years of age
- Provide photographic evidence of identification to prove who you are i.e. driving licence or passport
- Wear work boots High visibility clothing should be worn if you have it (we can provide a vest if you don’t)
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
All competent students will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations upon successful completion of the above unit of competency.
This course is fully funded under the Construction Skills Queensland Program (CSQ). Contact the office now for further details regarding the funding as well as for the full eligibility criteria. Click here for more information
RPL is available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for required application form and details.
(RPL is not available under the Construction Skills Queensland Funding)