DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
Units of Competency
RIIMPO320F Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
This course develops the participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct excavator operations in civil construction. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
This course offers the following information and skills that you need operate an excavator:
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator
- Lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the excavator
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Be able to read and write Basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)]
- Be Minimum of 17 years of age
- Provide photographic evidence of identification to prove who you are i.e. driving licence or passport
- Wear work boots
- High visibility clothing should be worn if you have it (we can provide a vest if you don’t)
- Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
This course is fully funded under the Construction Skills Queensland Program (CSQ). Contact the office now for further details regarding the funding as well as for the full eligibility criteria. Click here for further information.
RPL is available please contact email@example.com for required application form and details.
(RPL is not available under the Construction Skills Queensland Funding)