DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
Units of Competency
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations
A dozer is a self-propelled tracked or wheeled vehicle. It has a blade mounted at the front end and a ripper mounted at the rear.
This course offers the information and skills that you need to operate a dozer including:
- Planning and preparing for operations
- Conducting routine checks
- Operating the dozer
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments
- Relocating the dozer from site to site
- Conducting operator maintenance
- Cleaning up
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Long pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.