Online theory components + five (5) days of face to face training + post course workbook to be completed in the workplace.
This course has online theory components which are required to be completed prior to the face to face course delivery. Learners will receive access to Coal Train’s online Learner Portal upon enrolment to complete the required theory components online.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
The job roles that suit this course include:
- Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Leading Hands
- Branch Managers
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF403 Lead personal development
All participants must complete an online LLN quiz prior to being enrolled.
Online Theory: Access to a computer with secure internet connection and capability to complete the assessments online. Audio will also be required.
Face to face training: Coal Train will provide all resources for the training including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea as well as coffee, tea, soft drink and water.
Qualification awarded upon successful completion: A BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.