This qualification is delivered over approximately 8 to 24 months. The course includes one day of face to face training each month along with post course activities, evidence and workbooks depending on the cohort group.
COURSE INFORMATION AND FUNDING
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge.
They may provide technical advice and support to a team. The packaging rules of this qualification include one core unit plus eleven elective units. Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification.
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 Create electronic presentations
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBLDR301 Support effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINS302 Organise workplace information
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Coal Train is a Pre-Qualified Supplier under the VET Investment Program. Certificate 3 Guarantee is a Queensland Government initiative to improve career opportunities and job prospects for Queenslanders who are eligible for enrolment.