Approximately three weeks to 52 weeks (12 months).
Duration will also depend upon delivery mode.
COURSE INFORMATION AND FUNDING
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge.
They may provide technical advice and support to a team. The packaging rules of this qualification include one core unit plus eleven elective units. Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU313 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU314 Produce Spreadsheets
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Coal Train is a Pre-Qualified Supplier under the VET Investment Program. Certificate 3 Guarantee is a Queensland Government initiative to improve career opportunities and job prospects for Queenslanders who are eligible for enrolment.