- Standard 11 Surface Upgrade
Standard 11 Surface Upgrade
The recognised Standard 11 induction is valid for five (5) years, although various mine site compliance’s may require it to be refreshed every two (2) years.
DURATION: 1 DAY
Units of Competency
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response First Aid
- RIIWHS201D Work safely & follow WHS Policies & Procedures
- RIIGOV201D Comply with Site Work Processes/Procedures
- RIIERR302D Respond to Local Emergencies and Incidents
The Recognised Standard 11 Induction is valid for five (5) years, although various mine site compliance’s may require it to be refreshed every two (2) years. This will ensure that you are kept up to date with any changes and advancements introduced to the industry since the completed your initial course.
On successful completion of the course a Statement of Attainment will be issued along with an ID card to all competent participants.
To attend the Upgrade, a copy of a previous Standard 11 Certificate/Generic must be provided along with a copy of the participants Skills Report/Training Record/Competency List and a SLAM or JSA.