DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book
Units of Competency
- RIIMPO325D Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
A scraper is a piece of heavy equipment used for earthmoving. There are two main types of scrapers – elevated scrapers and open bowl scrapers.
This course offers the information and skills that you need to operate a scraper including:
- Planning and preparing for work
- Conducting routine checks
- Operating scrapers
- Coupling scrapers
- Relocating the scraper
- Maintenance and other housekeeping tasks
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Long pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.