- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
DURATION: 5 DAYS (Pre/Post Unit may be required)
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR401 Communicate Effectively as a Workplace Leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement Operational Plan
- BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address Customer Needs
- *BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team EnvironmentBSBLED401 Develop Teams and Individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show Leadership in the Workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to meet Legislative Requirements
*BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment This unit is to be completed as a pre course assignment. This unit will be emailed to you upon enrolment and must be completed prior to course commencement. The practical portion of the assessment will be completed within the five day face to face delivery.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
The job roles that suit this course include:
- Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Leading Hands
- Branch Managers
Qualification awarded upon successful completion: A ‘BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management’.
Pathways into this qualification are not mandatory. Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include BSB30115 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualifications, or with vocational experience in a supervisory role but no formal qualification.
After successfully completing this qualification, candidates may undertake BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.