- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
DURATION: 5 DAYS (Pre/Post Unit may be required)
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR401 Communicate Effectively as a Workplace Leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement Operational Plan
- BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address Customer Needs
- *BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team EnvironmentBSBLED401 Develop Teams and Individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show Leadership in the Workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to meet Legislative Requirements
*BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment This unit will be done as a pre course unit if you do not have a Certificate IV level unit to credit Transfer which relates to the qualification. You do have the option of completing the unit after the five days in classroom training also. If you do hold a Certificate IV unit which can be credit transferred please advise admin upon enrolment.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
The job roles that suit this course include:
- Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Leading Hands
- Branch Managers
Qualification awarded upon successful completion: A ‘BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management’.
Pathways into this qualification are not mandatory. Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include BSB30115 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualifications, or with vocational experience in a supervisory role but no formal qualification.
After successfully completing this qualification, candidates may undertake BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.