Inspect and clean machinery, tools and equipment to preserve biosecurity
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to inspect and clean machinery, tools and other equipment, including vehicles, of material that may contribute to the spread of biosecurity threats.
DURATION: 1 DAYS
Units of Competency
- AHCBIO203 Inspect and clean machinery, tools and equipment to preserve biosecurity
This course applies to individuals working in a broad range of job contexts who undertake defined routine activities under supervision. They exercise limited autonomy within established and well known parameters, providing solutions to a limited range of predictable problems.
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Wear Long pants or overalls
- Wear Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Ear Plugs, Safety Glasses and Hard Hat can be supplied
All competent students will receive a Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the above unit of competency.