DURATION: 5 DAYS
Units of Competency
The packaging rules of this Qualification include three (3) core units plus six (6) elective units
- BSBPMG409 Apply Project Scope Management Techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply Project Time Management Techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply Project Quality Management Techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply Project Cost Management Techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply Project Human Resources Management Approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply Project Information Management and Communication Techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply Project Risk Management Techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply Project Procurement Procedures
- BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
On successful completion of this course, competent students will be issued a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
Coal Train will provide all resources for the training including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea as well as coffee, tea, soft drink and water. Participants who have a lap top are asked to bring it with them to the course if possible. Laptops will be provided for the duration of the course to those who do not have one.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.