DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book if required
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- RIIMPO337E Articulated Haul Truck Operations
This course develops the participant’s skills and knowledge required to operate an articulated haul truck in the coal and metalliferous mining and extractive industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Long Pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
All competent students will receive a Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the above unit of competency.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.