- Hospitality Week
These units of competency are from the SIT12 Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Training Package that provide a set of skills to prepare and sell espresso coffee beverages.
DURATION: 4 DAYS
Units of Competency
- SITHFAB005 – Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXCCS006 – Provide service to customers
- SITXFIN001 – Process financial transactions
- SITSFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
9 Accredited Competencies in just four days!
This package is specifically designed for those wishing to enter into the Hospitality industry. This four day package is perfect for those looking to upskill or looking for work within cafes, bars, clubs, functions, event venues and restaurants. The package includes RSA/RGS, Barista Training and Provide First Aid.