- Training Resource Developer wanted
Want to join the team at Coal Train?
Training Resource Developer
Coal Train (RTO:32507) is a registered training organisation servicing the Central Queensland Bowen Basin as well as various sites across Australia.
Coal Train is seeking an experienced Training resource developer to join their team.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Plan and develop training and assessment packages, primarily within the resource sector.
• Develop training materials for nationally accredited training compliant with training package requirements
• Ensure a consistent format and approach to document creation and revisions.
• Work closely with site personnel to ensure documentation is relevant, accurate, and delivers the required results.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Preferred candidate will hold a TAE40110 or higher qualification
• Preferred candidate will have mining experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS office - Specifically word and excel
• Strong attention to detail
Contact email@example.com or phone 4939 1445