- Individual Support Trainer
Want to join the team at Coal Train?
Individual Support Trainer
Do you have a passion for working with an Ageing population and want to make a difference to elderly people living in the Capricorn Coast Area?
Coal Train are seeking an Individual Support Trainer to facilitate the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) CHC33015 program for 2019.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver training 2 to 3 days per week with extra days required for monitoring of students when they are on Vocational Placement (120 hours).
In this role, you will be required to liaise with key staff at the facility as well as Coal Train on the progression of student’s training, Vocational Placement hours as well as ensuring that students are adhering to all policies and procedures whilst in training and on placement.
Required Qualifications / Skills:
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessing or its successor
• Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) or higher level (Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Enrolled Registered Nurse)
• Current QLD Driver’s License
• Industry experience in an aged care environment or similar
• Experience in facilitating class room training
• Current Police Check (or the ability to obtain one)
• Sound knowledge of ASQA guidelines as well as the Vocational Educational Sector
• Excellent communication and administrative skills