- Full-Time Trainer and Assessor
Want to join the team at Coal Train?
Full-Time Trainer and Assessor required
Coal Train (RTO:32507) is a registered training organisation servicing the Central Queensland Bowen Basin as well as various sites across Australia.
Coal Train is seeking an experienced Full-Time Trainer and Assessor to join their team (Underground Mining Experience Necessary).
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Regular onsite training at various sites
• Travel will be required for this position, locations include: Emerald, Blackwater, Middlemount, Moranbah
Key course Facilitation will be in the following courses:
• Mine Site Induction
• Standard Upgrade
• Underground Lifting and Slinging
• Working Safely at Heights
• Enter and work in confined spaces
Position Requirements :
• Candidate must have experience in underground mining
• Current Drivers Licence
• TAE40110 Statement of Attainment or its successor or TAESS00003 - Enterprise trainer and assessor Skill Set (partial TAE) or its successor