Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
This skill set is designed for trainers and assessor who deliver non-accredited training or work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training. The knowledge and skills attained in this course will allow the learner to undertake the role of and perform the duties of a workplace trainer and assessor.
DURATION: 4 Days face to face + Workplace Validation Record
COURSE FEES: Total fee $1,000.00
Coal Train do not participate in VET Student Loans and these are only applicable to approved Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
To assist with fee payments, Coal Train offer payment plans to students. A schedule of payments will be planned according to your financial needs with students paying a deposit followed by a weekly agreed amount. Please note that you will not be issued your qualification until full payment has been received.
Learners must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed training and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification. Learners wanting to gain the skill set TAESS00015 under the short course duration will need to apply to Coal Train prior to attending the course submitting the RPL application form and supporting documents.
POST COURSE WORKBOOK
We have changed the structure of this course to include a fourth day. On the fourth day students will have the opportunity to complete the Post Course Workbook activities. The Workplace Validation Record will still need to be completed in the Workplace Post Course, this allows students to demonstrate application of training and assessment in the workplace.
The fourth day of the course will cover the below activities/practical’s:
- Facilitation to small and large groups
- Develop delivery plans
- Develop questionnaires
- Develop assessment plan for training session
- Develop assessment tool
- Develop assessment instruments for unit of competence
The participants will only need to record sessions/activities in a Workplace Validation Record post course.
VOLUME OF LEARNING
Coal Train will review support documentation from students enrolling in TAESS00015 and group them into the following learner cohorts.
- Primary – learners with industry experience but no training and assessment experience
- Intermediate – learners with industry experience but with non-accredited training experience
Primary Learner Group:
- Your volume of learning will be 142 hours and includes:
- Intensive face-to-face – 32 hours
- Post Course Workbook – 110 hours
Intermediate Learner Group:
- Your volume of learning will be 92 hours and includes:
- Intensive face-to-face – 32 hours
- Post Course Workbook – 60 hours
This skillset has four units of competency.
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instructions
On successful completion of this course, competent students will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skills Set which will list the above units of competency.
This skillset will provide credit towards TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When an applicant accepts a place offered Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd and pays the fees, it means a contract is established between the applicant and Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from this course must be made to Coal Train Australia.
The following cancellation fees /refunds will apply as follows:
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment more than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course will be not be entitled to a refund of the enrolment deposit paid. The amount retained by Coal Train is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
If Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid the course fee. If the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal, the participant will be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. General Manager may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.