DURATION: 1 Day of face to face training*
COURSE FEES: $300
Payment will be required upon completion of the face-to -face training
*Post course workbook will be required for those participants who do not submit evidence of current and continual training and assessment as per below.
- evidence of at least three (3) assessment plans, three (3) assessment instruments, the assessment and evidence of assessing three (3) people. If you cannot supply the evidence then you will be required to complete a Post Course Workbook after the face to face training.
- Develop delivery plans
- Develop questionnaires
- Develop assessment plan for training session
- Develop assessment tool
- Develop assessment instruments for unit of competence
VOLUME OF LEARNING
Your volume of learning will be 40 hours and includes:
- Face-to-face training – 8 hours
- Conference calls for Q&A – 1 hour
- Unstructured learning – 5 hour
- Supervised assessing – 27 hours
On successful completion of this course, competent students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools.
PATHWAYS FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
The skills derived from the unit of competency will provide credit to the TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment, TAE50116 Diploma of Training and Assessment or TAE70111 Vocational Graduate Certificate in Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy practice.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When an applicant accepts a place offered Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd and pays the fees, it means a contract is established between the applicant and Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from this course must be made to Coal Train Australia.
The following cancellation fees /refunds will apply as follows:
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment more than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course will be not be entitled to a refund of the enrolment deposit paid. The amount retained by Coal Train is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
If Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid the course fee.
if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal, the participant will be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. General Manager may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.