DURATION: Self-paced theory with three-day live stream or face to face practical session
Units of Competency
- BSBPMG409 Apply Project Scope Management Techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply Project Time Management Techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply Project Quality Management Techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply Project Cost Management Techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply Project Human Resources Management Approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply Project Information Management and Communication Techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply Project Risk Management Techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply Project Procurement Procedures
- BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
Mode of delivery
Online theory with face to face or live stream practical. Learners will have access to the learner portal to complete the online assessments. Resources such as videos, learner guides and Q&A will be available.
All participants must complete an online LLN quiz prior to being enrolled.
Access to a computer secure internet connection and capability to complete the assessments online. Audio will also be required. The computer/laptop must also have Project software installed.
Please contact Coal Train for more information and bookings.