Your privacy is important to Coal Train Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Coal Train Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Coal Train Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Coal Train Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including information relating to any purchases you make)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website email notifications and/or newsletters and,
- any other information that you send to Coal Train Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
Coal Train Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Coal Train Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Coal Train Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Coal Train Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Coal Train Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Coal Train Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Coal Train Pty Ltd
- by email to Coal Train Pty Ltd; or
- by post to Coal Train Pty Ltd, P.O. Box 261, Yeppoon, QLD, 4700, Australia.
This Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
(c) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our templates;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us.