- Technical Writer
Want to join the team at Coal Train?
Coal Train (RTO:32507) is a registered training organisation servicing the Central Queensland Bowen Basin as well as various sites across Australia.
Coal Train is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join their team.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Plan and develop site training and assessment packages, primarily within the resource sector.
• Map site packages to relevant units of competency
• Ensure a consistent format and approach to document creation and revisions.
• Work closely with site personnel to ensure documentation is relevant, accurate, and delivers the required results.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Preferred candidate will hold a TAE40110 or higher qualification
• Preferred candidate will have mining experience, in particular Underground Coal Mining
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS office - Specifically word and excel
• Strong attention to detail
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4939 1445