- Casual Trainer and Assessor
Want to join the team at Coal Train?
Casual Trainer and Assessor required
Coal Train (RTO:32507) is a registered training organisation servicing the Central Queensland Bowen Basin as well as various sites across Australia.
Coal Train is seeking an experienced Casual Trainer and Assessor to join their team (Underground Mining Experience Necessary).
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Regular onsite training at various sites
• Travel will be required for this position, locations include: Emerald, Blackwater, Middlemount, Moranbah
Key course Facilitation will be in the following courses:
• Mine Site Induction
• Standard Upgrade
• Underground Lifting and Slinging
• Working Safely at Heights
• Enter and work in confined spaces
Position Requirements :
• Candidate must have experience in underground mining
• Current Drivers Licence
• TAE40110 Statement of Attainment or its successor or TAESS00003 - Enterprise trainer and assessor Skill Set (partial TAE) or its successor