- Hydraulic Excavator & Articulated Haul Truck Operations
Hydraulic Excavator & Articulated Haul Truck Operations
This course offers the information and skills that you need to operate a hydraulic excavator & articulated haul truck
DURATION: 2 DAYS + Log Book
Units of Competency
- RIIMPO337D Articulated Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO301D Hydraulic Excavator Operations
This course develops the participant’s skills and knowledge required to operate a hydraulic excavator & articulated haul truck in the coal and metalliferous mining and extractive industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
This course offers the following information and skills that you need operate a light vehicle:
- Planning and preparing for work
- Checking the equipment
- Using the haul truck
- Maintenance and housekeeping
- Participants must be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health & Safety Requirement)
- Minimum of 17 years of age
- Wear steel cap safety boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt (Hi-Vis vest can be supplied for training use)
- Long Pants
- Ear Plugs will be supplied
- Hat and sunscreen
Participants must return a completed Student Enrolment Form and USI Consent Form (if applicable) prior to course commencement.
Funding is available for this Course under the Construction Skills Queensland Program.
To determine your eligibility please contact us on 07 4939 1445 or click here for more information.