- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade
This program has been developed to upgrade participants from the TAE40110 to the TAE40116 qualification through credit transfer, gap training, face to face training and workplace practical assessment.
DURATION: 2 Days face to face training for those who already hold the TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
COURSE FEES: $750.00
DURATION: 3 Days face to face training for those who do not hold the TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills unit
COURSE FEES: $1000.00
Payment will be taken upon completion of training.
Participants must supply a copy of their TAE40110 and evidence of at least three (3) assessment plans, three (3) assessment instruments, the assessment and evidence of assessing three (3) people. If you cannot supply the evidence then you will be required to complete a Post Course Workbook to log nominal hours.
VOLUME OF LEARNING
The volume of learning will be determined from the evidence that you supply on your TAE Application Form. For the nominal hours/cohort group that you have been identified as please refer to your tailored training plan.
Volume of learning will be 111 hours
- Intensive face-to-face – 30 hours
- Webinar tutorials – 1 hours
- Unstructured learning – 80 hours
This qualification has ten (10) units – nine (9) core units and one (1) elective unit.
- TAEDEL301A – TAEDEL301 Provide Work Skill Instruction – Full Credit
- TAEASS401B – TAEASS401 Plan Assessment Activities and Processes – Partial Credit (Upgrade)
- TAEASS402B – TAEASS402 Assess Competence – Partial Credit (Upgrade)
- TAEASS403B – TAEASS403 Participate in Assessment Validation – Partial Credit (Upgrade)
- TAEDEL401A – TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group based learning – Partial Credit (Upgrade)
- TAEDEL402A – TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace – Full Credit
- TAEDES401A – TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs – Full Credit
- TAEDES402A – TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs – Partial Credit (Upgrade)
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools – New Core Unit
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills – Full Credit
On successful completion of this course, competent students will be issued with TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
PATHWAYS FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
The skills derived from the units of competency within this qualification are suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
After achieving TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment, learners may undertake TAE50116 Diploma of Training and Assessment or may choose to undertake TAE70111 Vocational Graduate Certificate in Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy practice.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When an applicant accepts a place offered Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd and pays the fees, it means a contract is established between the applicant and Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from this course must be made to Coal Train Australia.
The following cancellation fees /refunds will apply as follows:
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment more than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Participants who provide notice to cancel their enrolment less than 24 hours prior to the commencement the course will be entitled to a 70% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (30%) by Coal Train is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
If Coal Train Australia Pty Ltd cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid the course fee.
if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal, the participant will be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. General Manager may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.