Traineeships for Business | A free information session
You are invited to a Business Traineeship information session hosted by Coal Train at The Rocks Lagoon Pavilion.
The information session is ideal for Business Owners who are considering signing a trainee to their company or organisation. The session will cover information on what a Traineeship is and how it works, the process of signing up a trainee and what the many benefits are.
Anyone can attend however the session is more directed towards employers and business owners.
This session will include:
- Information on what a Traineeship is and how it works
- The benefits for your employee as well as your organisation
- The process of signing up a trainee
- An information pack for you to take away
- The course schedule and details pertaining to the delivery of the qualification
- The opportunity to ask any questions
Location: Level 1, The Rocks, Yeppoon Lagoon
Date: Wednesday 20th June 2018
Refreshments will be provided
Please RSVP your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07 4939 1445